Article: B1A4 not only enters the Arena 7 months into Japanese debut but also 'sells out all seats'
Source: Economy Today via Nate
1. [+344, -98] I still remember their live performance at last year's Gayo Daejun... They accomplished this with.. those skills?
2. [+271, -65] These kids haven't done anything wrong but I heard that the reason they get so much hate is because of their fansㅡㅡ
- Their fandom absolutely disgusts me. I only hate this group because of their fandom. Whoever the b*tches are that made up the Dal Shabet rumors really deserve to be thrown in jail.
- Isn't this that famous fanclub that disappeared at last year's IAC, making the members run hurdles through tears
- Yeah, their fanclub fabricated a bunch of crap at the IAC and dumped it all on Dal Shabet. So fu*kin stupid.
- Last year, they pretended to be kidnapped and blamed it on Dal Shabet. In the end, only Dal Shabet got the hate.
- You're right, B1A4 did not do wrong, Bana did. Nobody left hateful comments about B1A4 when Bana was a respectful fandom but ever since we got disrespectful fans, we've been getting so much hate as a whole.
- We promise to work harder! Please watch over us ^^
3. [+280, -88] Nugyu?
4. [+64, -12] It's because of TVXQ and BoA that Korean singers now are able to even stand ground in Japan. Any idol these days can perform in the arena. This media play is not that special.
5. [+50, -22] What's so special about the arena anymore, TVXQ would burst out laughing if they saw this article ㅋㅋ
6. [+49, -13] Do they even have enough songs for a concert? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What are they going to hold, a gag concert?