TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1994


Article: 'Reply' Jung Woo vs Yoo Yeon Suk, Go Ara's housewarming party leaves viewers in a frenzy

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+262, -37] Jung Woo is Najung's husband~ Yesterday, Samchunpo went to the fridge to get milk and there was only white milk in there which means Jung Woo is the husband since he only drinks white milk

2. [+318, -96] I know this is impossible but... I want to support Chilbong.. ♥

3. [+191, -45] I like Chilbong ㅠㅠ but I want Kim Jae Jun to be Trash ㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'Reply 1994' the reason Jung Woo specially took care of Baro

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+144, -2] I can't believe they won't be airing next week because of MAMA... How am I supposed to wait for so long to see our Trash oppa ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+112, -2] How amazing would it be to have a person like Trasha round me... ㅠㅠ So amazing

3. [+93, -3] My heart flutters at the same time Binggeurae looks at Trash... Trash is so handsome..

-

Do you see a heart?

Article: [One Scene] The magic eye, did you all see the heart?

Source
: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+208, -5] I really don't see it...

2. [+141, -1] I can totally understand Najung because I can't see the magic eye at all ㅠ

3. [+117, -3] Really, I can't see the heart ㅠㅠ No matter how hard I try!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+106, -4] I think I've racked my head to try every single which way but I can't see the heart

5. [+59, -2] Wow! I see the heart!! There's a huge heart in there ㅎㅎ

-