Hallyu star popularity ranking in China by Weibo


Article: Hot Hallyu wave... popularity rank according to Weibo

Source:
MBN via Naver

1. Psy
2. Lee Min Ho
3. Jang Geun Suk
4. Lee Jun Ki
5. Victoria
6. Choi Siwon
7. Kim Soo Hyun
8. Park Shin Hye
9. Lee Da Hae
10. Han Chae Young

-

1. [+1,953, -633] As expected, Psy and Lee Min Ho take up #1 and #2.. ㅋ and I thought Kim Soo Hyun was doing well in China with his water CF and all but he's at a pathetic $7.. ㅋ I bet his fans are mad. Undeniable proof that Lee Min Ho > Kim Soo Hyun now.. ㅋ

2. [+1,318, -134] Do I like you

3. [+1,012, -37] I'm proud that Korean celebrities are popular in another country, fighting ㅎ

4. [+812, -34] Fighting !! Hallyu stars~~♡♡

5. [+776, -157] Surprised... that Kim Soo Hyun's #7!!!

6. [+147, -43] I heard that Victoria's really popular in China.. I hope SM supports her so that she can promote more in China while the group has halted promotions because of Sulli.. She has to promote while she's popular, it'd be a waste to tie down someone like Victoria and leave her to rot.

7. [+151, -79] I thought Kim Soo Hyun would be #1 ㅋㅋㅋ Wasn't 'Stars' the craze there but he still isn't as popular as Lee Min Ho when 'The Heirs' ended so long ago?

8. [+92, -21] Park Shin Hye swept up the popularity awards, she's definitely the jjang out of the actresses!

9. [+137, -70] My oppa's studying abroad in China and he said Lee Min Ho's really popular ㅎㅎ EXO, not so much compared to him.. but Luhan's really popular?

-