Model/actress Lee Sung Kyung says it's an honor to be in YG


Article: Lee Sung Kyung, "It's an honor to be in YG"

Source: Star1 via Naver

1. [+3,224, -116] If she's under YG... I bet they'll be able to shield whatever scandals she gets into. But I hope she doesn't get into scandals. Her character in her drama is nice.. Her kiss with kwang Soo yesterday too ㅋ

2. [+3,150, -481] I don't know why people don't get pissy about models going into acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone gets so enraged over idols going into acting but not models when it's the same thing ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,430, -251] Don't do drugs

4. [+2,191, -255] Don't do drugs even if you're under YG!!

5. [+200, -28] I always liked that YG has a family like atmosphere where they try to listen to the opinions of their artists and create a system that works with them but they cross the line when it comes to protecting them... It's good to share positive things but they share the negatives too and try to justify it. Drugs are a crime, you can't sweep it under the rug... I really like Lee Sung Kyung and I hope that she only picks up the positive points from YG, not the negative.

6. [+157, -13] Model turned actors have usually been bad, is she alright?

7. [+151, -28] If it isn't YG, the company that protects their artists... so well that you can get into any scandal and make money without needing to reflect~~~~~~~~

8. [+125, -26] I don't really know if she's pretty or not but because she's a model, she has a force and charm to her that I really like ㅡㅡ Look at her poses, good ㅋㅋ

-