TOP talks about his topless scene in 'Tazza 2'


Article: 'Tazza 2' Choi Seung Hyun "Topless scene without even wearing a t-shirt... shocking even for me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+120, -8] Does this movie have nothing else to promote other than its skin exposure scenes? All they ever talk about are their skin exposure scenes

2. [+112, -17] Shin Se Kyung about her butt scene, Honey Lee about her underwear scene, TOP about his topless scene

3. [+100, -7] Why does this movie only get articles about its skin exposure scenes? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+40, -27] How many days have they been media playing about their skin exposure scenes already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+36, -29] My friend was calling Tazza doomed for failure until I told him there's a scene with Shin Se Kyung's butt and he wanted to see it immediately ㅋㅋ

-

Article: Choi Seung Hyun, "My decision to join 'Tazza 2' was a rash challenge"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,216, -163] Shouldn't have done it...

2. [+956, -157] So he knows, why did he do it? He shouldn't have made such a rash decision..

3. [+734, -124] That's what I'm saying...

4. [+718, -166] Have a feeling it won't do well ㅡㅡ

5. [+558, -102] He's exploding with charisma on stage but as an actor, he doesn't have a public friendly image. I wish he'd stick to singing.

6. [+90, -13] I honestly thought he'd be the #1 trouble maker in YG but he's the quietest...

-