[Instiz] The gravity of Tao's injuries (graphic)










Instiz: EXO Tao's situation (Warning)

"Hul, my heart.. Tao-ya.. ㅠㅠ"

"Wow, not even a fan and this upsets me ㅠㅠㅠ"

"I understand why he left, it would've been insane if he had stayed. His parents had every right to worry and Tao had every right to listen to them. Even if this is something he loves, there's no reason to do it with injuring yourself like this."

"Why did they not hospitalize him when he got to this point..."

"Hul.. I had no idea it'd be this bad.."

"He was this badly injured and the agency did not take him to the hospital? Are they crazy?"

"Ugh, breaks my heart."

"What in the world, I understand completely why his father would demand him to leave now."

"Why would they leave those injuries like that..."

"I'd say something if I were Tao's father too..."

-