Sunggyu prepares for '27' solo comeback after 3 years


Article: INFINITE Sunggyu to make solo comeback in May after three years... '27' album name

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+356, -28] Wow.. hyung ㅋㅋ I really enjoyed hyung's 60 seconds so I'll be looking forward to this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gyu hyung is so charming

2. [+295, -28] Finally it's coming out ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Gyu solo daebak!!!

3. [+267, -11] Finally ㅜㅜ But I think his promos can overlap with INFINITE's... well, looking forward to another great album~~!

4. [+249, -20] His first album songs were jjang so I'm sure his new ones will be just as awesome ㅠㅠ Sunggyu's vocal color is thumbs up

5. [+233, -18] Looking forward to this Nell collaboration!

6. [+59, -3] I like him because he's a good singer and great at variety too ㅋㅋㅋ He's so charming

7. [+61, -5] I'm a male but a fan. I've been enjoying all of their great songs from 'Be Mine' to 'Destiny', 'Back', 'Fiction', etc~~

8. [+53, -4] Looks like he won't need to move companies! ㅋㅋㅋ

-