SHINee releases teasers for repackaged album comeback



Article: "Coming back as evil"... SHINee's surprise comeback on the 3rd

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+1,828, -198] I don't think there's been a group in the history of SM that has gone through as variety of colors as SHINee has. I think their concepts are some of the best in the idol industry.

2. [+1,687, -103] Ooh, looking forward to the song. I really liked 'View' for how fhres it was.

3. [+1,214, -93] I hope their ankles aren't stressed more with the dancing ㅠㅠㅠ I guess I'll have to go buy streaming tickets since they're coming back soon

4. [+1,125, -87] Rebellious SHINee ㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's hit daebak!!!!

5. [+289, -12] SM should support SHINee more... they've done so much for the company.

7. [+283, -17] I don't think SHINee should be tied down to the idol title anymore in terms of talent. I always make sure to listen to every new album they put out.

8. [+281, -20] I didn't know much about SHINee until I saw Key on 'My Little TV' and 'Fridge' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's so likable

9. [+259, -12] Hul, a SHINee comeback? Looks like August will be a tough battle as well

10. [+244, -14] What a fun summer! SHINee's back!

-