Checks for 100 million won found in the trash behind wealthy neighborhood

Article: 100 million won check found in the trash pit of Tower Palace, owner hasn't called

Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+412, -7] F*ck, just how much money does the owner have that he lost 100 million won and doesn't even know

2. [+368, -4] What a different life the rich live...

3. [+344, -7] I bet they don't even know they lost it yet

4. [+25, -2] I guess it's true the saying that the wealthy don't even consider anything under 100 million won as money... I bet that's about as much as $10 to the rest of us.. or maybe even a dollar??

5. [+24, -3] They're seriously people who live in another world ㅋㅋㅋ If I had lost even a bit of that, I'd be freaking out and pissed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -1] The class of Tower Palace ㅎㅎㅎ they do things the rest of us could never understand.

7. [+18, -4] Maybe it's dirty money... they should investigate it.

8. [+18, -2] I don't even care enough to hate, I'm just jealous

9. [+16, -0] Come on, it's still a lot of money. No one would easily lose that kind of money like that ㅋㅋ the fact that it was found in a trash dump means that someone else purposely threw it out...

10. [+16, -0] If it was a bribe of some type, obviously it'd be given in cash. Who'd be crazy enough to bribe with a check;;

-

Source: Naver

1. [+64, -3] Wow, the rich are so rich that they recycle the money that they don't need

2. [+39, -4] That money's probably nothing in that neighborhood

3. [+32, -3] I bet the owner's going crazy.. I wonder what that money was going to be used for? How can it just be found in the trash like that... he must be super rich. Try to do a tax investigation ㅎㅎ

-