[Pann] Yang Hyun Suk promoting iKON/Big Bang comparisons with his media play?


Article: Yang Hyun Suk, "iKON's debut reminded me of seeing Big Bang 9 years ago... I'm proud of them"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,141, -120] Sigh, he's the one saying he doesn't want them compared to Big Bang but he's the linking them up like this

2. [+1,011, -139] Let's stop bringing Big Bang into this, iKON did well at their concert today

3. [+878, -81] Winner must feel left out...

-

Source: Pann

1. [+159, -9] Winner's leader Kang Seungyoon, "We hope that everyone who listens to our music becomes winners" vs iKON's leader BI, "I can sweep everyone up when I debut"

2. [+137, -6] I remember hearing Winner talking about how they prefer whoever listens to their music being happy than winning #1. Kang Seungyoon is such a trustworthy leader. I have more affections for Winner.

3. [+120, -5] (Article link) YG Yang Hyun Suk, "It makes me uncomfortable to see iKON compared to 'huge senior' Big Bang" (Interview)
????
- Yang Hyun Suk's a psychopath
- This is hilarious...
- He's so messed up int he head ㅋㅋ
- I don't even want to call him his name anymore. Hyumsuk-ah (hyum = gross), shut your mouth before I make you shut it
- I bet he talks so much out of that mouth of his that he forgets what he even says

4. [+64, -4] The public: "We'd rather wait for Winner's comeback"

5. [+49, -4] At this rate, iKON doesn't even have a chance at becoming the next Big Bang, let alone the next Winner

6. [+43, -0] I always considered iKON to be less mature than Winner and people chalked it up to them being younger in age but this isn't an issue of age, just their maturity in thought. Winner thinks things through more deeply, especially in Win when Song Minho said he didn't want separate A team B team stages but an 11 member concert and that he was in this for enjoyment rather than winning. BI, on the other hand, drew a line because he didn't want to lose winning #1 because of little emotions between the hyungs. Instead of thinking that was professional of him, I thought of him as cold because this is a moment for both teams that is not only competitive but also a blessing and what will someday become a memory and history for them but BI just ruled it off as being emotional. I'd be uncomfortable if I were Winner. Winner proves that effort never betrays, therefore they win.

7. [+42, -1] Instead of doing all this ridiculous media play, can YG please go and talk about how Big Bang sold out their concert in NOrth America ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why do I have to read about iKON when I search articles for Big Bang

8. [+39, -0] Yang Hyun Suk is basically putting Winner down

9. [+39, -1] Maybe because Winner is doing well on their own without the need for him? They do well on the charts, have had historical performances on 'Sketchbook'

10. [+38, -1] I think Winner fans should be grateful that Yang Hyun Suk isn't media playing for Winner like this. YG opening their mouth has never done anything good... and we're getting fan accounts of them shooting a MV in England!!! So let's not be mad, Winner is Winner.

11. [+36, -2] (Article link) Yang Hyun Suk "Met with Zico alone after 'Show Money', I have interest in him"
Hul Zico-ssi, run away...

12. [+35, -1] If you compare debut stats between Winner and iKON, there's clearly something wrong that YG's doing with iKON

13. [+32, -0] I remember he said the only thing Winner was better at Big Bang in was that they were younger;;;

-