Actress Kim Hye Soo impresses netizens with her amazing body for a 45 year old



Article: 45 year old Kim Hye Soo's body shocks netizens 

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Daum

1. [+1,144, -31] Her body's even more amazing in real life. The camera definitely adds pounds. She's amazing.

2. [+951, -21] Can't imagine the intense amount of management she puts into her body. She has a better body than most in their twenties.

3. [+852, -21] Puts me in awe

4. [+366, -14] Quite amazing. She's visually so cool but everything else about her too from her intelligence to her way of life. People always say you only live life once and she seems like she lives it as coolly as possible.

5. [+287, -14] I was shocked when I saw her in real life too. She's just on another level completely. Doesn't look thick at all, very slim, and her skin was like porcelain.

6. [+229, -45] She's technically 46. She looks like she'd be thick but she's actually quite slim. Pretty face to boot and I'm 168 cm but she looked a bit smaller.

7. [+168, -8] She looks heavier in pictures but I saw her in front of my nose at a broadcast hall and was so surprised. She's thin but has an S line with the perfect waist to hip line.

8. [+127, -7] My father's friend saw her at a restaurant and asked to take a picture and she did, such a great personality.

9. [+95, -10] Now that I'm older, I'm not that impressed with pretty faces anymore... but people like her who have a force and aura to them.

-