Article: MBC journalist under controversy for unfounded criticism against Hyorin... "Really sick of her" why?
Source: The Fact via Nate
"Even me, someone who likes animals and girl groups... I'm really sick of SISTAR's Hyorin who's on 'I Live Alone' lately... They picked the wrong concept for her. I've raised a cat myself but I have a bit of hatred towards them... and seeing a woman who only praises the lord and cats all day... I'm really sick of it. There should be a limit to everything.. Limit to religion.. limit to loving animals.. I hope I don't have to see Hyorin on an MBC variety next time.."
1. [+1,285, -171] What does it matter to him whether Hyorin's obsessed with animals or religion;; I don't understand what makes anyone think it's okay to write stuff like this on SNS
2. [+1,084, -141] Really sick of trash journalists. I hope I don't have to see another trash journalist again.
3. [+991, -127] Journalists should all be tested for drugs. I swear, it's a trend lately... This guy can't even differentiate between his diary and a public platform..
4. [+94, -14] Hyorin never said she only praised her religion and cats all day... She has other priorities and always participates in volunteer work and donates animal food to charities. I bet this guy's never even volunteered at a shelter in his life.
5. [+89, -8] So he loves his dog but hates other's cats. Why'd he put up a picture of his dog in his post anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a hilarious person
1. [+196, -5] Even if he hates her, why would he write about that on Facebook where everyone can read
2. [+174, -6] Just how much of a better person does he think he is that he thinks he can judge someone's life like that. He should learn to be humble and respect differences in the way people choose to live their lives.
3. [+116, -7] Wow, Hyorin fans stayed quiet even after reading that? I wonder if they did
4. [+56, -1] SNS is so useful...... People look so normal on the outside but you look at their SNS and it shows you what a mess they are
5. [+56, -5] Maybe he tried hitting on a woman who has cats and goes to church but got rejected.. tsk tsk.