Article: Lee Hwan Hee "I am a former SM trainee... close friends with Soshi Seohyun" tears up
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+303, -9] You never know how your life will end up... they used to be on the same level in the past but now there's such a huge difference between them. Motivates me to go study even though it's a Sunday.
2. [+274, -13] This is an example of how life works... they may have started on the same starting line but they're living completely different lives in the end. She almost made it to debuting with SNSD but got eliminated... if she had made it, she'd probably be traveling overseas and being treated like a top star, living an amazing life while Seohyun would be the one trying to get on any show she can to get her name out there. Hwan Hee seemed talented too but talent is everything when it comes to celebrities. Funny how one piece of paper determines how your life can turn out for them. It may be tough for her now but I'm sure she'll find success later so find strength ㅋㅋ
3. [+220, -25] Should've picked someone like her instead of Jessica ㅠㅠ She seems like such a hard worker
4. [+17, -1] How sad. She was so close to debuting with SNSD if she even took that group picture with them.
5. [+12, -2] You could make a whole new SNSD group with all the kids who almost made it but didn't
6. [+11, -4] Maybe she was eliminated because her image overlapped with Tiffany's~~ ㅠㅠ Her voice and face are both styles that SM would like, how unfortunate
7. [+11, -1] ㅠㅠ I feel so bad for her.. if she's Seohyun's friend, she should be 25 or 26 years old this year.. while one's a member of Korea's top girl group, the other is a no-name celebrity just barely getting her name out there... I always wondered what happened to idols who never made it to debut and I figure most end up like her...
8. [+7, -1] So fortunate that SM eliminated T-ara's Soyeon. Saved themselves some big trouble.