Mister Mister promises to shave their heads if they win #1



Article: Mister Mister's promise "If we win #1 on a music program, all of the members will shave our heads"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+400, -4] Don't be so hard on them, they're obviously making ridiculous promises like this because they know they can't win #1

2. [+323, -6] I don't think they'll have to shave their heads... I've never even heard of their names

3. [+304, -9] How unfortunate. Let's all band together and block them from winning #1! Aja!

4. [+15, -3] I take it as a sign of how desperate they want to win. Other singers who've already won #1 might think they're being stupid but they're willing to shave their heads for it. I hope there will come a day where they are able to shave their heads.

5. [+13, -2] Craving Mister Pizza

6. [+10, -2] I bet a piece of my little sister's hair that you guys won't win #1

7. [+4, -1] Aw man, I clicked the article thinking there would be free promotional coupons for Mister Pizza ㅠㅠ

8. [+3, -0] How about instead of trying to win #1 by arousing netizens, try to win with your own talent.

9. [+3, -0] If these guys ever win #1, I'll shave my own head.

10. [+2, -0] If they win #1, I'll shave my head and crossdress and do a cover dance of SISTAR.

-