Broken Valentine's vocalist Van passes away in an accident


Article: [Exclusive] Broken Valentine vocalist Van passes away "Unexpected accident"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+69, -10] I'm a friend of his, I've known Kyungmin since we were children. I received contact yesterday and apparently he died of a heart attack while visiting the ocean. I remember the good times we shared playing together when we were younger so I feel so upset right now. Please pray for Kyungmin and his family.

2. [+52, -12] What was the accident?

3. [+36, -14] Read the title and thought it was foreign news

-



Source: Naver

1. [+1,006, -28] I don't even know what to say....; What exactly happened so suddenly

2. [+778, -28] I still can't believe it... please say it's not true.. Who will sing 'Aluminium' if not Van... I was going to see him at their concert after my college entrance exams..

3. [+764, -24] May he rest in peace... hopefully he can finish his dreams in another place.. ㅠㅠ

4. [+578, -17] He's someone I liked so much.. I still listen to his songs. I trust that he'll continue singing wherever he is now. May he rest in peace.

5. [+557, -21] Rest in peace. The song 'Aluminium' touched my heart. Thank you for letting us hear your voice.

6. [+79, -3] It was literally just last Sunday that he was with his fans performing at live club day last week.. ㅠㅠ I can't believe this. Rest in peace.

7. [+76, -2] I pray that the cold aluminium has become a shining crystal

8. [+76, -6] A band I truly looked up to. Our band still performs Broken Valentine's songs... I think I'm going to choke up every time we perform their songs on stage now. I still can't believe it. We'll never hear his powerful voice again. We'll remember you forever. Thank you for all that you've done!

-